Monday, May 7, 2012

procrastination, procrastination What's your function?


It's so easy to get busy and say, "I'll hit the gym tomorrow."  Then tomorrow turns into tomorrow and then that day turns into tomorrow and before you know it, it's been 2 weeks or even a month.

I have been in this situation way too many times.  One thing that helps me is to take a class.  That way you know you have to set aside a specific time of the day to be at that class.  

They say it takes 30 days to change a habit or develop a habit.  Stick it out for one month and soon it will become second nature.  

Today was spin class for 30 minutes.  I had to leave early because I had a job interview to get ready for.  I've got to the point where I get up and get it over with and my day seems to go much better.  I know I have it out of the way and I can focus on the day.  

No comments: