Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Day! May Day!


Happy May Day...
Two more days until my one year adderalversary.  So far things are looking pretty good.  I'm shooting a TV commercial for the Washington State Lottery.  It should be a small cash cow and get me through the summer after I get laid off.

When we were told that we were getting laid off I didn't really worry.  I just had a feeling something would pop up and sure enough it did.  I auditioned twice and landed a really nice gig.

On a little bit of a side note, my neck and arm are killing me!  I have an appointment next week for a consult with a neurosurgeon for surgery to fix my stenosis issue. I'm hoping he can get me in before this job ends and I still have insurance.

I would keep typing but my fucking arm hurts too much.

goodbye.

No comments: