Thursday, April 25, 2013

I won the lottery!!!

I feel like I just won the Lottery!


Ok, in a way I did win the Lottery.  I booked a Washington State Lottery commercial today and I am STOKED!  It's only a regional (Washington State only) commercial but I'll get residuals as long as it runs.  

I will be "Dan" the race car man.  I'm getting fit for my NASCAR uniform next week.  I'm not sure what the heck I will be doing but they did ask me if I could drive a stick.  Omg I'm playing Ricky Bobby...

I think I finally found the secret to success in auditioning.  The secret is to go in as if you just don't give a shit about anything.  I say this because that's what I felt like when I went in for the audition.  I was tired, depressed and in intense pain from the nerve issues I've been having.  Hell I didn't even primp in the mirror before the audition.

My lack of caring probably came off more relaxed and confident.  Sometimes you just never know what those Hollywood types are looking for.  Whatever it was, I had it.

The good thing is that this happened just a week after I found out my job will be ending soon.  I didn't give a shit about that either because I knew something would turn up and it did.  

Put out good energy and good energy comes back!


ps: I think I fixed the comment section of the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testing...testing.....