Monday, June 3, 2013

Can't wait to not fart in yoga class.

Pathetic Me
What a beautiful day!  Thanks to Kathy and Sharon for taking me to lunch at Nedshed #9.  It was really good.  The weather was beautiful.  The company was great.   I felt like shit.  I sat in the sun for an hour and that probably was the culprit.

This pic pretty much sums up the way I feel today, almost 2 weeks post neck surgery.  I've used up my pain meds and now I'm running on muscle relaxers and Lunesta. Tomorrow is my 2 week post-op follow up.  I don't know where I stand but all I know is that is sucks.

The pain is centered between my shoulder blades and lower neck.  I can't wait until I can have a good night sleep without this damn collar.

Good news is that I am so ready to get back to exercising.  I miss doing yoga so much.  I feel like I will starting from scratch and won't know what the hell I'm doing.  Keeping a fart in during class will be the easiest part of that hour.

I MISS RUNNING!!! It's June and the weather is being spectacular. High of 72 and blue sky.  I see people running and riding their bikes along the road and I want to open my door and take em out. Not kill, just maim.

Ok, these meds are making me a little nuts...or maybe it's a lack there of that's making me nuts.

Whatever it is I plead the 5th.

No comments: